Book a Service appointment in Saint-Jérôme, near Mirabel and Laval
For your health and safety, several measures are in place.
Our team follows a procedure for each of our clients.
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
- We validate that you have a service appointment or a part need.
If so, we invite you to disinfect your hands and your keys, and to present yourself in front of the office of an available consultant or at the parts counter.
If not, we invite you to make an appointment by telephone or through the Toyota Saint-Jérôme website. No appointments will be accepted in person.
- The advisor will open the work order and inform you to sit down, without moving afterwards and without changing chairs until the work on your vehicle is completed.
- We disinfect your keys a second time and deposit them with the work order in the bin provided for this purpose.
- The receptionist will take care of disinfecting all common areas in the service and parts department.
- The technician retrieves the keys and the work order;
- He disinfects all frequently touched surfaces of the vehicle by the customer, including keys, door handles, steering wheel, shift lever, touch screen, accessories, trunk handle, plastic bags for tires, etc.;
- He enters the vehicle into the garage and washes his hands;
- Technicians wear gloves when using common tools and clean them after each use;
- He performs the work;
- Removes and discards gloves when finished. Then he washes his hands;
- The technician parks the vehicle, hands over the keys and work order to the designated person;
- Finally, he washes his hands before repeating the procedure for the next vehicle.
Book an appointment at St-Jérôme Toyota
Toyota's Express Service is all about meeting, then exceeding your expectations. Imagine the convenience of having all your necessary maintenance done under one roof, performed by Toyota factory-trained technicians using Toyota Genuine Parts, while providing a time commitment that fits your schedule.
We are committed to getting you safely back on the road as efficiently as possible. Make an appointment or simply drop in and our expert Service Advisor will customize a service according to the mileage of your vehicle. Following the Toyota factory maintenance menu, we will provide the exact service your vehicle needs.
Our Express Service offers an Oil & Filter Service with a multi-point inspection, that includes:
- Toyota Genuine Motor Oil and Filter
- Lubricate locks, latches and hinges
- Remove and inspect air filter element
- Check coolant, brake and washer fluid levels
- Confirm lights, horn and wipers function properly
- Check tires, and adjust pressure as required
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly to confirm your appointment.