Toyota Service in Saint-Jérôme, near Mirabel and Laval
Toyota Service Advantage + is a commitment to providing an exceptional service experience. Not only do we offer competitive pricing, we also offer a long list of customer conveniences that will enhance your ownership experience.
Who is better qualified to service your Toyota than a Toyota factory trained technician? What better parts to use in your vehicle than Toyota Genuine Parts?
Participating Toyota dealers have "Just the Facts" boards displayed in the Service department which highlights price and convenience unique to Toyota Dealers. Competitive mystery shops are conducted twice annually to ensure that you receive the best value for your dollar.
The plus is the many amenities and value added services that our dealerships provide for your convenience and satisfaction.
Bring your Toyota in to us and experience the advantage for yourself.
For your health and safety, several measures are in place.
Our team follows a procedure for each of our clients.
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
- We validate that you have a service appointment or a part need.
If so, we invite you to disinfect your hands and your keys, and to present yourself in front of the office of an available consultant or at the parts counter.
If not, we invite you to make an appointment by telephone or through the Toyota Saint-Jérôme website.
No appointments will be accepted in person.
- The advisor will open the work order and inform you to sit down, without moving afterwards and without changing chairs until the work on your vehicle is completed.
- We disinfect your keys a second time and deposit them with the work order in the bin provided for this purpose.
- The receptionist will take care of disinfecting all common areas in the service and parts department.
- The technician retrieves the keys and the work order;
- He disinfects all frequently touched surfaces of the vehicle by the customer, including keys, door handles, steering wheel, shift lever, touch screen, accessories, trunk handle, plastic bags for tires, etc.;
- He enters the vehicle into the garage and washes his hands;
- Technicians wear gloves when using common tools and clean them after each use;
- He performs the work;
- Removes and discards gloves when finished. Then he washes his hands;
- The technician parks the vehicle, hands over the keys and work order to the designated person;
- Finally, he washes his hands before repeating the procedure for the next vehicle.
Toyota Service appointment
You only need a few minutes to book an appointment online with the service department at St-Jérôme Toyota. A member of our team will contact you quickly to confirm the details of your appointment.
Toyota Parts & accessories
Service and maintenance
Car detailing appointment
It looks like you are using a deprecated browser, which might encounter problems properly displaying this site. For the best browsing experience, we recommend switching to Google Chrome.